FREE DELIVERY on all orders during the outbreak. Delicious, international award-winning dry white English wines from Cannington,Somerset delivered to your doorstep.
10% discount on Oatley Wines for residents in postcode TA5 who are isolating at home. Head to our .
Bottles handled and packed using disposable gloves on a sanitised work surface
Sorry, WE ARE CLOSED FOR VISITS AND TASTING. Outstanding visit vouchers will automatically be extended for a year or we can courier the voucher bottles for you to enjoy now, free of charge, and you can visit later. if you would like this option.
We aim to:
- grow the best grapes we can every year, with no herbicides, using good husbandry to minimise the need for fungicides;
- make fully dry, delicious wines, only from our own grapes, that reflect the vines, the place and the year: terroir-driven wines;
- to use minimum intervention winemaking and low levels of sulphur;
- to submit all our wines to external quality analysis;
- to use lower weight bottles to keep our carbon footprint low;
- to use high quality traditional corks to help maintain the important mixed cork oak ecology in Portugal;
- to sell mainly directly within the southwest of England to keep our "wine miles' low;
- to maintain our old vines in good health for as long as we can, keeping our traditional aromatic white wine grape varieties;
- to keep a cover of naturally regenerated sward to maintain soil health and capture carbon;
- to promote biodiversity by letting our alleys come up to seed in May and June, letting our hedges grow and keeping a naturally regenerating a wild area next to the vineyard
- to stay small and make only wines that we like to drink, from vines tended mainly by our own hands.